HP Instant Ink is offered at five different prices. Whether you print in color or black and white, every page that comes out of your printer counts as one print. If you do not print the allotted number of pages each month, HP will return a selected number of unused pages.
If you’re recently signed in to HP Instant Ink or have your credentials, such as: For example, if you do not know your email address, you can immediately contact your administrator for more information.
How To Sign Up For HP Instant Ink?
To register as a new user, you must follow the following steps, such as:
- In the initial phase, you will need to open the HP Instant Inki web portal in your computer’s web browser.
- After accessing the website online, you can view the credentials by clicking the button on the central page of the website.
- After accessing the website, you will be asked to enter your email address. If you don’t have an email address or employee ID, you can click the Create new account button on the email address.
- When registering, you must provide information such as first name, last name, email address, mobile phone number, postal address, etc.
- After entering the details, you can click the Next option to register your new account.
- You can access employee information with a new account.
Login Process For New Users
If you are unsure of how to sign in to HP Instant Ink, consider the following steps as sign-in instructions that can help you successfully sign in to your HP Instant Ink account. The following steps are available:
- To get started, you need to access the instantink.hpconnected.com website portal through your web browser to get up-to-date information on working hours, payroll, and other employee-related information.
- After opening the home page portal (instantink.hpconnected.com), you will see the home page, which consists of the Google login button.
- To log into the account, you can click the Login button available on the central page of the website.
- Clicking the login button will take you to the new page that prompts you to enter the current email address of the HP Instant Ink representative. Otherwise, you can easily create your account.
- After entering your email id in the corresponding field, you can click the Next button to access an account.